Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Whoopsie.

I swear I haven't completely abandoned this thing...between coursework due dates, publication due dates (2 this week alone, ugh), having to completely start over on my lit review for my qualifying paper (double ugh), and other commitments, the last few weeks have been a bit crazy.  I'm pretty sure I haven't gotten more than 4 hours of sleep on a weeknight in 2-3 weeks.  Regardless, I'm going to try to post on a more regular basis...um, starting next week.  Maybe.

2 comments:

  1. I just want to thank you. You have convinced me to wait a while before applying to a PhD program ;) It's probably to get some work experience first anyway, right?

    Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life/School/Work always comes first! But sometimes it's fun to do a little planned mental break and blog for a bit. Sometimes I make that my "treat" for getting through a tough or boring work project. Much better for me that eating candy :)

    ReplyDelete